PC and Mobile Zone
Click to Login Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PC and Mobile Zone
Click to Login Smile
PC and Mobile Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our forum review!

4 posters

Go down

Our forum review! Empty Our forum review!

Post by Pivetor Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
PC2Mobile *PC and Mobile Zone*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Design/Theme & Layout - Rating: Average
    When I first opened the link and first came into the portal/index, When i first got there i was a little scared, mainly because you have it listing our I.P. address, what customers we have, ect. Another thing is, I was skeptical when i saw that you had a post stating that there is a forum hacker on the loose, so watch out. I feel you are scaring the people you want to join away, so my first impression about the general design of the forum is that it looks nice, just take out some of the scary in it, the theme, colors of the forum falls in this criteria, so to be specific, the theme you have currently is really good, i love how everything matches its theme, and the fact that you have added some images on the forums on the index to make the forum look a little bit fancy, The theme of it is very calm for the eyes of the guests, and members, so i highly suggest that you keep it like this, the colors of the forum is great, white and blue colors partners perfectly to make a forum look professional, but as I'd mentioned, Change some of the words, and images that want to scare the customers away, For some of the graphics, like the banner, I think it's size is just perfect, not too big and not too small for the width and length of it, so it looks fine. For the general lay out/organization of the forum, starting with the portal, I think the portal is good, just like i stated a few times, the I.P. and hacker stuff needs to go. The index looks pretty good, its short, to the point, and all spots have posts in them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Forum Activity - Rating: Excellent
    From the index view, so describing the activity of the forum from the index view, I'll have to rate it here as excellent since there are lots of posts on all forums, so seeing that most of the forums are active and some have posts, I suggest keeping the forums the same for right now, Of course when you start getting bigger you should add more stuff, as of right now its perfect. The total amount of forums(4250 plus) is already a great achievement for a forum having only 75 members, I just suggest you to keep posting new topics on most of the forums to keep the forum growing, the number of users that logged in the past 24 hours is not too great, there are only about 5 members that have been on in that time, i suggest making something fun and entertaining to keep your forum alive.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Staff & Usergroups - Rating: Poor
    In total, you have 10 groups which includes an administration group, 8 of them are moderation groups, a VIP group, and a admin group, first of all, I must say that you have WAY to much moderation for the size of your forum, however, since the forum is only small, 1 moderation groups should fit for the forum, Just combine them for the meantime or hide one of those groups, I just don't see the reason of having 8 mod groups on any forum unless your forum has different kinds of sections. For the number of admins, you have way to many as well, your site has 6 admins on a 75 member site, you should really lower it down to 2 or 3, In total, the number of moderators is 3 (not including the other 7 sections of moderation), and that looks just about right for the forum, If you can see, the forum won't look great with too much mods and admins even for a small forum because it doesn't look professional and won't look good for guests seeing a forum with many staff members.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This review has been from WevReviews

Pivetor
New Members
New Members

Back to top Go down

Our forum review! Empty Re: Our forum review!

Post by Naheun Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:29 am

c, i think its not bad . It will let us fill our current gaps. Thanks for rating
Naheun
Naheun
Admins
Admins

Back to top Go down

Post by Pivetor Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:31 am

You are so very welcome lol

Pivetor
New Members
New Members

Back to top Go down

Post by TOPMANNER1 Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:47 pm

To be honest I completely agree with you.I don't think staff and usergroups are impressive.There are almost 10 administrators and few managers but no administrator looks into the forum atleast once a week.It's upto the forum main administrator to look into the activities of the site.As far as I am concerned I have tried to make this place colourful. Good or Thumbs up
TOPMANNER1
TOPMANNER1
Super Members
Super Members

Awards : RC Week-3
SMC : SMC Week 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Naheun Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:09 pm

ya Not too much activity
Naheun
Naheun
Admins
Admins

Back to top Go down

Post by adj1993 Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:37 am

Everyone is busy Sad
adj1993
adj1993
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down